Lamp Fragrance 500ml
Only natural ingredients and essential oils are used to create the unique combinations we offer in our lamp fragrance collection
The ingredients for our lamp fragrance is Isopropyl alcohol and essential oil extracts. This is a standard liquid used in this type of product along with other household fragrance products where its main purpose is to eliminate bacteria safely. This liquid is highly flammable and may cause allergic reactions on contact. It has not been tested on animals and contains no carcinogens.
These cannot be used with burners or diffusers, only with fragrance lamps
HOW TO SET UP YOUR FRAGRANCE LAMP USING OUR FRAGRANCE OILS
- Remove the cap and fill your lamp 2/3rds full with lamp fragrance.Wipe off any spilled fragrance
- Insert wick and stone into the lamp.Replace suffer cap and let the wick soak for 20 minutes.
- After soaking remove the snuffer cap and light the burner. Allow to burn for 2-3 minutes only.
- After 2 minutes of burning, blow out the flame
- Replace the decorative shade. The lamp will now be functioning as it should.
- When you want to end the fragrance, replace the suffer cap until you are ready for the next use.
- A lamp fragrance molecule comes into contact with bacteria.
- The bacteria cell walls are not strong enough to resist the molecule. The molecule perforates the cell wall.
- As more and more molecules perforate the cell, the bacteria stops functioning and breaks apart.
- A lamp fragrance molecules encounters a particle not normally part of pure air (pollution)
- One of the oxygen atoms leaves the O3 and bonds to the pollutant.
- The oxygen atom neutralises and breaks down the pollutant into benign substances. The two leftover atoms remain bonded as normal oxygen atom. O2
- Always keep lamps and lamp fragrance away from children and pets at all times.
- Always place your lamp on a level and heat resistant surface.
- Do not move your lamp during use. Lamp fragrance and vapour is highly flammable.
- Keep lamps and lamp fragrance away from all heat sources,combustible/flammable products and materials.
- To avoid damage to synthetic and polished surfaces always clean up any spillages immediately.
- The catalytic stone gets hot during use.
- Allow to cool before touching.
- Keep your lamp fragrance sealed at all times to stop evaporation.
- Lamp fragrance causes serious eye irritation.
- If contact is made with eyes rinse with water for several minutes.
- Ensure contact lenses are removed if present and easy to do so.
- Continue rinsing. If irritation or any discomfort continues contact a doctor or optician immediately.
- Lamp fragrance may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Always keep your lamp fragrance bottle tightly closed and store in a well ventilated area.
- Always dispose of empty fragrance bottles through the correct methods.